Direct Cremation with Memorial Service
As mandated by New York State law and the Federal Trade Commission, consumers are entitled to receive and retain this firm's General Price List (GPL). Our GPL is a schedule of fees for the regularly offered services of DeWitt-Martinez Funeral and Cremation Services & Martinez-Morse Funeral Home. The pricing for this information sheet has been taken directly from our most recent GPL dated January 12, 2022 and is subject to change without notice. All pricing reflects a cash discount. Surcharges will apply with credit card payments.
Please call or visit us to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors about personalized funeral planning.
Cremation with Memorial Service to Follow
One Hour Memorial Service - $3,010
Up to Four Hour Memorial Service - $3,385
- Prompt response to initial service request
- Local transfer of remains to funeral home and crematory
- Basic arrangements
- Use of facilities and supervision memorial service
- Transportation to the crematory
- Personalized obituary page on our website
Please note that these charges do not include any cemetery charges or items not listed above.
Additions to basic charges for a memorial service:
- Second person at residence if death occurs at home - $75
- Keepsake/ Full Size Urns- range from $45 to $2,000
- Prayer Cards (Quantity and price vary)
- Acknowledgement Cards (Quantity and price vary)
- Newspaper notices - $300 to $2,500
- Flowers - $65 to $2,000
The above pricing is only for funeral home charges. Cash advance items are independent charges and will be billed to the family at the same amount paid by the funeral home. There is no mark-up in the cash advance charges.
Those Charges include:
- Crematory Charges
- Certified death certificates
- State & City permit fees
- Gratuities & Tolls
- Clergy Honoraria